- Prácticas en Anecoop
- About us
- Work at Anecoop
- Anecoop Group
- Our commitment to quality
- Our commitment to innovation
- Product range
STATEMENT OF INTENT
In compliance with Anecoop’s corporate social responsibility commitments, we seek to make our website accessible to all users and prevent information exclusion.
To that end, we have adapted all of our website’s content so that everyone can have universal access to the whole site, with no restrictions or limitations on grounds of disability or technical factors.
Furthermore, the entire website is also available in an accessible format in case users should have problems with the standard version.
COMPLIANCE WITH STANDARDS
The W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) has a series of guidelines and recommendations in place for making the Internet accessible to all through its WAI (Web Accessibility Initiative) working group. These guidelines make up a de facto standard for website accessibility. WAI has three verification or conformance levels: level 1 (A), level 2 (AA) and level 3 (AAA).
This website has been created using XHTML 1.0 and CSS2.
- Its presentation is based on the W3C’s Recommendation about Cascading Style Sheets, Level 2 (CSS2). It has been validated by the Consortium’s Markup Validation Service with a positive result.
- XHTML 1.0 Transitional markup language has been used. It has been validated by the Consortium’s Markup Validation Service with a positive result.
- It complies with the WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) of the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium). The version 2.0 guidelines have been followed using the TAW WCAG 2.0 validator. (The publication by W3C in December 2008 of the WCAG 2.0 means website developers and designers are now able to keep their Internet portals as accessible as they were before and at the same time ensure they are up to date with the latest technology.)
Following these guidelines, we have created an accessible format in case users should have problems with the standard version.
If you have encountered difficulties using our website or you have any suggestions about how we could improve it, please do not hesitate to contact us.